The Teal Certification in Inventory Management focuses on post-harvest inventory management functions throughout the Seed-to-Sale software, and is ideal for Packaging Associates, Inventory Managers, Product Managers, and Fulfillment Associates. After a brief introduction to the Seed-to-Sale software as a whole, the learning path explores essential milestones between harvest and sale, including processing freshly harvested cannabis into a saleable form, creating products and SKUs, packaging bulk cannabis into units, and fulfilling orders placed through the Client Portal. You will also learn how the Seed-to-Sale software manages inventory sold to vendors in wholesale transactions.
As part of the certification program, students receive access to learning aids and bonus introductory courses on the history of cannabis legislation in Canada. Students also receive access to the Ample Organics Knowledge Base, which contains over 500 articles on the Seed-to-Sale software.
Approximately five hours.
Upon purchasing this learning plan, a student has 30 days to earn their Teal Certification.
- The Ample Organics Ecosystem: Learn how the software and hardware elements of the Seed-to-Sale software integrate with daily workflows at a cannabis facility.
- Productions & Work Orders: Learn how to manage Bulk Lots, process harvested cannabis into a saleable form, and perform lab testing and other essential quality assurance tasks.
- Products: Learn how to create products and SKUs, package bulk cannabis into saleable units, and release inventory for sale through the Client Portal.
- Orders & Order Fulfillment: Learn how to place orders in the Client Portal and Orders module, fulfill orders through the Gun App, and assemble orders into shipment batches.
- Wholesale: Learn how to pack cannabis into cases to sell to vendors in the recreational market, create and fulfill sales orders, and receive packaged inventory.
Inventory Management Teal Certification