The Teal Certification in Quality Assurance is a specialized learning path for Quality Assurance Technicians that touches on all parts of the Seed-to-Sale software with built-in QA functionality. After a brief introduction to the Seed-to-Sale software as a whole, the learning path explores how to test cannabis for quality in the processing and packaging workflow, respond to client complaints, and initiate product recalls and other investigative actions.
As part of the certification program, students receive access to learning aids and bonus introductory courses on the history of cannabis legislation in Canada. Students also receive access to the Ample Organics Knowledge Base, which contains over 500 articles on the Seed-to-Sale software.
Approximately five hours.
Upon purchasing this learning plan, a student has 30 days to earn their Teal Certification.
- The Ample Organics Ecosystem: Learn how the software and hardware elements of the Seed-to-Sale software integrate with daily workflows at a cannabis facility.
- Productions & Work Orders: Learn how to manage Bulk Lots, process harvested cannabis into a saleable form, and perform lab testing and other essential quality assurance tasks.
- Products: Learn how to create products and SKUs, package bulk cannabis into saleable units, and release inventory for sale through the Client Portal.
- Client Services: Learn how to register clients, manage the client database, and enable new clients to place orders through the Seed-to-Sale software.
- Orders & Order Fulfillment: Learn how to place orders in the Client Portal and Orders module, fulfill orders through the Gun App, and assemble orders into shipment batches.
- Wholesale: Learn how to pack cannabis into cases to sell to vendors in the recreational market, create and fulfill sales orders, and receive packaged inventory.
Quality Assurance Teal Certification