The Champion Certification includes all AmpleLearn courses, and is ideal for students seeking mastery of the Seed-to-Sale software. The learning path covers the complete seed-to-sale process, from cultivating living plants in the Grow module to selling finished cannabis products to clients in the medical market and vendors in the recreational market. Upon earning a Champion Certification, a student can claim certificates for any other AmpleLearn learning path.
As part of the certification program, students receive access to learning aids and bonus introductory courses on the history of cannabis legislation in Canada. Students also receive access to the Ample Organics Knowledge Base, which contains over 500 articles on the Seed-to-Sale software.
Approximately nine hours.
Upon purchasing this learning plan, a student has 30 days to earn their Teal Certification.
- The Ample Organics Ecosystem: Learn how the software and hardware elements of the Seed-to-Sale software integrate with daily workflows at a cannabis facility.
- Destruction: Learn how to set up, close, and destroy Destruction Lots, and explore the essential destruction workflow used throughout the Seed-to-Sale software.
- Grow: Learn how the Grow module tracks living cannabis plants through a complete cultivation cycle, from seed or cutting through to harvest.
- Productions & Work Orders: Learn how to manage Bulk Lots, process harvested cannabis into a saleable form, and perform lab testing and other essential quality assurance tasks.
- Products: Learn how to create products and SKUs, package bulk cannabis into saleable units, and release inventory for sale through the Client Portal.
- Client Services: Learn how to register clients, manage the client database, and enable new clients to place orders through the Seed-to-Sale software.
- Orders & Order Fulfillment: Learn how to place orders in the Client Portal and Orders module, fulfill orders through the Gun App, and assemble orders into shipment batches.
- Wholesale: Learn how to pack cannabis into cases to sell to vendors in the recreational market, create and fulfill sales orders, and receive packaged inventory.
- Setting Up for Production I: Learn how to set up a new Seed-to-Sale environment. This includes configuring settings in the Grow, Productions, Work Orders, and Products modules.
- Setting Up for Production II: Learn how to configure advanced settings in a new Seed-to-Sale environment. This includes setting up the Destruction module and connecting hardware.
Ample Organics Champion Certification